i search a great bass amp

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by tremble, Feb 10, 2006.

1. tremble

Feb 10, 2006
    hi everybody, i,m a new member of this site. I,m not really good in english because i,m french canadian.

I search for a bass amp and i need some suggestions

What do you think about combo eden nemesis NC-410 ????

or something like that

thanx for your help

2. joegeezer

Mar 9, 2005
    Northern Wisconsin
    Avatar Club#12 Eden Club Lucky# 13--USA Peavey Club#37 Carvin Club#5
    I haven't tried one, but Eden makes great stuff, I have a WT-330, and like it. The Nemisis has great reveiws. Might be a good one, especially for rock and roll. What about the great Canadian Yorkvilles? They make a great amp also, and may be cheaper in Canada? Good Luck!!
  3. 62bass

Apr 3, 2005
    Yes, Tremble, check out the Yorkville Sound line. In Canada it's a better value than Peavey. I have one of the Yorkville small combos for home practice and it's great. But I've used the bigger Yorkville amps for live gigs and I've always been pleased. In Canada a lot of working musicians use Yorkville. They sound good, are very reliable and have a fantastic 2 year warranty-even if you break it. They're made in Canada. Yorkville has come a long way since they started.
  4. i like ashdown and eden gear.

i own a ashdown amp and a eden speaker cab
  5. wolfs

Jan 18, 2006
    Since you're in Canada, the Traynor YBA200 is a sweet amp that shouldn't cost you too many clams (I could be wrong there). Otherwise, if money isn't an issue Gallien-Krueger, Eden, Aguilar, Thunderfunk, Ampeg, Ashdown all make great amps (sure, there are more but it's 7 a.m...). Figure out home much amp you'll need: is this for practice, playing out, to be upgraded piece by piece later... and search this forum for particular bits of info (button on the upper righthand corner).