I see 175% of what you see

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Muusers, Jul 4, 2008.

1. So I went to the opticien today because I've been having headaches since a month or two, and theyve been getting worse. Just to make sure it wasn't because I needed glasses I went to check my eyes. Turns out my eyes are 175% right:eek: whereas normally people are at 90% (says the opticien). So yay, no glasses.

Unfortunately now Ive got to see the doctor where my headache (located in the front of my brain) comes from:rolleyes:

2. Rakie

Rakie Let me take you down, 'cause I'm going to...

Probably that time you slipped and hit your head on the concrete... You don't remember because you slipped and hit your head on the concrete.

3. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Braintumor?

I kied I kied :D

4. Slapp Addict

Slapp Addict

May 5, 2008
    Michigan
    Could been getting headaches from caffeine withdrawal?

I use to get headaches for years and never understood why, sure enough that was why. Whenever I would drink a lot of soda and then stop I would get a horrible headache.

5. I get headaches from not drinking coffee for 1+ days. It's bad :(

Drink loads of water.

6. So you have super human vision, unfortunately that comes from a super human tumor that we don't have the super human technology to get rid of.. sorry :meh:

7. Happynoj

Happynoj

Dec 5, 2006
    UK
    I like turtles.
    Have you got X-Ray vision?!

8. Rune Bivrin

Rune Bivrin Supporting Member

Oct 2, 2006
    Huddinge, Sweden
    Caffeine withdrawal is a bitch (I know, I've topped at 20 cups/day of strong coffe), but it only lasts about one day. Then you're free of it, so that's probably not it.

9. Deacon_Blues

Deacon_Blues

Feb 11, 2007
    Finland
    Perhaps there's mildew in a building you live / work in?

10. i dont drink coffee and ive never got drunk, so theres no withdrawal of anything. and my house was built after all the laws past on mildew and whatever else health hazard.

11. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    maybe you are fighting with yourself for control of your superpowers?

Anyways, check to see if you can see through walls, or women's clothing. Maybe even into people's minds!? Best of luck on your superpower and I hope you can suppress the urge to go to the dark side.

12. fdeck

fdeck Supporting Member Commercial User

Mar 20, 2004
    Madison WI
    HPF Technology LLC
    Eyestrain from too much computer use?

13. nope, we already eliminated that, it's not from watching screens, tvs, reading or whatever that requires intensive eye use. So i either hit my head on the concrete which i cant remember or im developing super powers...

or a combination of those 2:ninja:

14. kydnav

kydnav

Jun 24, 2006
    Netherlands
    Give some of your sight to me.. I have -3.5 and -4.25.. Had glasses since I was 7! :crying:

15. *sends kydnav half of my eyesight*

might take some time with the speed of my interwebs, but it should get there eventually :p

16. Damnit, and I thought that I was getting the most out of pr0n!

17. No radioactive squirrels were involved, right?

18. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    So what does this actually mean?

You have elf-vision (like Legolas) ?

19. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Retired Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Same question. Do you have 20/12 vision in both eyes or something?

20. well, i can see better, my eyes are just sharper and can adjust better and faster than normal eyes can, which means i can see small things more easily and all that stuff. still headachin' though:(