Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I should be packin!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Joe Nerve, Dec 27, 2002.

1. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses, Hipshot products
    I'm closing on a Coop today!!!! My very first place of my very own. I've been waiting on this since the mid-summer.

Moving from 5 1/2 rooms to a big studio. This is a good thing - I don't like where I currently live, don't need the space nor want it. I'm moving a block away from a bay, a few blocks from the beach and I can't tell you how freaking psyched I am!!!! I'm in the middle of packing but I've got to get rid of sooooo much stuff - I hate this part - so I'm wasting time here talking about Ibanezes and MMs and all kinds of crap.........

I SHOULD BE PACKING!!!!!!!!!!

I figger if I rat myself out maybe I'll continue. Hey, I've got bass books I never even knew I had :eek: .

2. Hehe! Cool man, congrates :D

G'luck :D

3. Benbass

Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    Kansas
    Well let's see if I've got this figerred out here. I'm freezing my butt off over here and You've got a loft very near the beach and can't find motivation to pack. OOOOOOOOOkay! That's just peachy you go enjoy that loft now ya hear!

4. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    Hey!

Get packing!! :mad:

That ought to help! ;)

5. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    Congrats...Next will be me...Whoohoo.....

6. Benbass

Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    Kansas
    He's not responding. Must be packin' Good!

7. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses, Hipshot products
    packin, freakin, staring at walls.....

gotta vent a little as I'm finding myself very stressed. I seem to like to make everything as complicated as possible, at least in my head.

I hadn't seen my new place since I first looked at it, sometime in September. 4 months has made that space grrrrrooooooowww enormously in my head for some reason - and after the closing, when I went there I freaked for a little while. I had these plans of seperating the main room into 2 sections, using one side for my bed, the other for a living room..... that ain't happenin. This place is SMALL, smaller than I thought - but it's really nice. I took some pics in order to figure out what to do with it so I think I may post some - since I've got nuthing better to do - LIKE PACK SOME MORE!!!!

My main freaking out here is still the fact that I pretty much have to get rid of EVERYTHING I own here, and kind of start all over. Buy all new stuff that'll fit in my new place - new desk, a futon, blah, blah, blah.... and I'm chucking all my memories to make way for new ones. That's what I read somewhere and I bought it hook, line and sinker. I needed something.

Coming next... pictures, I will invite you all into my new home so you can send a bunch of beautiful wonderful peaceful loving energy its way :D .

8. leanne

leanne

May 29, 2002
    Rochester, NY
    packing sucks.

enjoy your new place.

9. Benbass

Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    Kansas
    Really, I'd rather get a root canal than move again.