1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

I sortoff kinda knew these @#$%en @55!#&%s

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by kserg, Aug 20, 2007.

1. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    I hope they both die and burn in hell...

http://www.montereyherald.com/ci_6656764

Stupid @#$! trick, meth burning crackheads... People like this need to die and rot in hell before they have kids...

Knew there was a reason I didn't like that B****...

2. mattpnolan

mattpnolan Supporting Member

Mar 5, 2005
    New Jersey
    The link goes to a password protected page, so I can't see it, but that's some strong hate language...

3. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Fixed... Here is a quote....

Fact that I knew them just pisses me off beyond believe, fact that I knew something bad would happen to that kid and really couldn't do anything about it makes me hate myself...

4. middy

middy

Mar 14, 2007
    Texas
    Gimme 10 minutes in a locked room with that human excrement. :mad:

5. middy

middy

Mar 14, 2007
    Texas
    kserg, perhaps you ought to re-examine who you're hanging out with that you know these people....

6. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    I don't really hang out with them, the girl is a 3rd cousin or a friend of a friend who I don't even like all that much... Still though, fact that i even said hi to that trash more then once is pissing me off....

7. Bryan316

Bryan316 Banned

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit
    How could this child possibly live a life now? It's like, they destroyed any chance of a future of normalcy. It's impossible. There's no way this kid will even think or speak clearly, let alone get by in life once he grows up.

It's almost necessary to just give the child a euthanistic mercy death, so he doesn't have to live a life of irreprarable torture. It'll be filled with grief, pain, and unforgivable anger.

America needs a country-wide death penalty, and these two need to get waaaay up on top of the list.

8. middy

middy

Mar 14, 2007
    Texas
    I wouldn't say he has no chance. It's going to be very hard unless he finds the right home. His chances aren't very good, though. :scowl:

9. Bryan316

Bryan316 Banned

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit
    Maimed his genitals, permanent burn scars, mental trauma and memories to suppress for decades to come... I really hope that very very good people watch over him and guide him.

10. People like that usually get banged up real good in jail.
    The real justice is not from merely being incarcerated, but from general population pulverizing you when they find out what you've done.

11. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    The behaviour displayed by these two is not only utterly disgraceful, it is abhorrent.

12. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    That story makes me sick.

13. jady

jady

Jul 21, 2006
    Modesto, CA
    :crying: As a father that makes me want to cry............

That kid needs some serious love and security to get over this kind of pain.

14. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Even then, when you're being damaged like that at such a formative age, can we really expect him ever to "free" of what he has been through? :rollno:

15. jady

jady

Jul 21, 2006
    Modesto, CA
    It is possible but difficult and not likely :(

16. Matt_W

Matt_W

May 3, 2007
    Leeds, UK
    Yes that Kid is damaged, and he will need lot's of special care and attention (hopefully just in the beginning), but no-one should ever tell him that what happened to him will ruin his life or that he is damaged - as he will believe them.

In the long run, I think, a normal caring family who doesn't treat him any different from their other children would be the most effective way of normalising his life.

17. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Yep, I give no value to the life of trash like this. Just off 'em.

18. mattpnolan

mattpnolan Supporting Member

Mar 5, 2005
    New Jersey
    Despite what most people think, real memories don't start until speech starts and then clear memories aren't until 4 or 5.

So, there might be some trust issues that reverberate, but with love and care henceforth, the child can be okay.

Still, I would not be able to withhold myself from the male offender even if I was hurt in the process.

So disgusting.

19. BillytheBassist

BillytheBassist

Aug 18, 2005
    Texas
    The worst part of the story is that there is a chance these two peices of s***s will parolle after serving 7 years...... rediculous.

20. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Knowing them, they won't. The b**** will start some **** in prison and going to get her stupid a** stabbed. I don't know the guy at all really but I assume/heard he is worse of a garbage then her...

They will both die in prison before 7 years are up. That's the only positive thing I see out of whole story... That kid is better off right now then before the damage was done... I almost think that getting away from that skank was best thing that happened to him, even with all the damage.