Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

i start my lessons on tuesday

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by erotomaniac, Sep 10, 2002.

1. Steph told me to post when i start. Im goin to Galluci's on tuesday at 6 pm. i just bought a Schecter 5 string about 4 hours ago. i really like it. i think the teachers name is john or jack or something

2. WillPlay4Food

WillPlay4Food Now With More Metal! Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Orbiting HQ
    Good deal! Have fun with your lesson!

Just curious, which Schecter did you buy? I myself have a Schecter Stiletto Studio 4.

3. stephanie

stephanie

Nov 14, 2000
    Scranton, PA
    Cool! Funny, my lesson's Tuesday at 6:30 so I'll be seeing you! And the bass teacher's name is Matt. Have you bought a lesson book yet? When I started there I had to buy Mel Bay's "Deluxe Jazz & Rock Bass Method" by Vincent Bredice...I believe they still sell it there. Maybe Matt will want you to buy a different book. I had a different teacher when I began lessons.

That's great you are gonna take lessons. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. :)

Good luck!
    Stephanie

4. he didnt say i had to buy anything yet. he said the first lesson he's just gonna see what i know and where im at:D