I stole Remy Shand's bassist's bass

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Milothicus, Mar 16, 2004.

1. I needed a DB to play for a musical this week, and i called long/mcquade last monday to rent one. they didn't have any, but they had a Yamaha silent bass there, so the guy i talked to put my name on it to be picked up yesterday (monday).

i showed up, picked up the bass, and a pile of mics and other stuff, and then the guy helping us in the PA department calls the band dept. he's saying things like "do you want to talk to the guy?" so i'm getting worried. turns out ANOTHER guy said there was a name on it, so he needed to give it to someone else.

i assume the name on it was me, and it's just a little confusion.

apparently not. some point on monday morning, Remy Shand's bassist called, and as far as this guy knew, there was a silent bass available for rent. since i had called a week ago, they let me take it, but i felt kind of bad.

if you're out there, i stole your bass, but i feel bad, and it really sounds like crap amplified anyway. i hope you found something much better..........
  2. RevGroove

RevGroove Commercial User

Jul 21, 2002
    Burlington ON Canada
    Manager, Account Services: Long & McQuade Ltd. (Burlington); MTD Kingston Basses International Emerging Artist; Bartolini Electronics Emerging Artist
    Check your PM...