Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I think I have finally lost it!!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by mikemulcahy, Jul 18, 2005.

1. mikemulcahy

mikemulcahy

Jun 13, 2000
    The Abyss
    I am not currently stricken with GAS, havent been for over a year. Have I finally flipped???????

Mike

2. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    Mike, you need to come over to the NC TB GTG at the Roscoe shop the beginning of August, we'll fix that for ya...

:ninja:

...the move go OK?

:)

3. i feel the same mikey.
    only "gas" I have is for my amp to be fixed and be in full working order again - hopefully this wont take too much more time! :crying:

4. Never underestimate the power of denial.

:D

5. Superdave

Superdave

Apr 20, 2003
    St. Louis, MO
    I think you need to get checked out by your local music shop owner as soon as possible!

Not experiencing GAS is about as possible as reaching the end of the interweb!

6. Carefull, GAS is like herpes; just when you think its gone for good, something will come along to make it flare up again.

7. mikemulcahy

mikemulcahy

Jun 13, 2000
    The Abyss
    The move was a PITA, but then again arent they all. I am not sure if I will be in town for the GTG, I am scheduled to help out a hospital in Alabama with their trauma services. I will make an effort though bro.

As far as the GAS, I have taken a break from playing, mostly due to work and a touch of CTS. But dammit I want to get a Jones for something!!!!!

Mike

8. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    Yessir, they are all indeed NOT FUN. Mine was relatively simple, as I don't have much _stuff_, being single, etc etc etc...

...as for the GAS and the GTG, well, hopefully you can make it (Saturday Aug. 6th), but if not, well, pick a day that's convinent, we're just an hour away...and I'll give you the grand tour...bet we can get that GAS burning!!!

;)

Been there done that with the CTS :(...are you doing the PT route, or (shudder) surgery???

9. mikemulcahy

mikemulcahy

Jun 13, 2000
    The Abyss
    Ha, PT all the way, the only surgeon I trust is ME!!!!!

Mike