Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I think I need to get a better moniter

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Matthew Bryson, Jul 4, 2004.

1. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    ...or make it display at higher resolution or get my eyes checked or something. I kept thinking that in black9string's avatar (latest supporting gold) ...I thought he was standing behing a tree eating a banana :p

2. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    ...or learn how to spell the word.

:D

3. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    lol.
    check ebay for some nice flat screens man, if you could get a nice used deal... can't be that :D.

4. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    I think his point was more the avatar, which yes, does look like he's eating a banana behind a tree.

Different strokes, you know?

5. vbass

vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    It's a bass you freaks. :D Matthew, do you see bananas wherever you go? That could be an indication of a very serious condition.

6. i thought it was a guy wating a banana behind a tree. i just thought it was an inside joke or something. now that i look closer, i see the tree is a neck and the banana is, uh, still a banana. :D

7. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    It looks like Ice Cube eating a banana. However, I doubt Ice Cube would have anything to do with something white.

-Mike

8. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I thought it was a feather which he was about to stick in his hatband.

brad cook

9. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Unless it was a white man with a movie contract!

Oh! Snap!

Sorry.

10. WHOA!!! now i SERIOSULY need to get my eyes checked. now it looks like some white guy with a gotee (sp?) playing a bass!!!! how weird is that?!?!?

11. bassturtle

bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    OMG I see that too!

12. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU
    And his head and arms are just floating in the air! :eek:

:D :p

13. Limo

Limo

Sep 22, 2002
    Reykjavik Iceland
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah:D This is the funniest thing I've seen on talkbass ever:D