I think I need to get a better moniter

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Matthew Bryson, Jul 4, 2004.

1. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    ...or make it display at higher resolution or get my eyes checked or something. I kept thinking that in black9string's avatar (latest supporting gold) ...I thought he was standing behing a tree eating a banana :p
  2. jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    ...or learn how to spell the word.

3. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    check ebay for some nice flat screens man, if you could get a nice used deal... can't be that :D.
  4. jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    I think his point was more the avatar, which yes, does look like he's eating a banana behind a tree.

Different strokes, you know?
  5. vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    It's a bass you freaks. :D Matthew, do you see bananas wherever you go? That could be an indication of a very serious condition.
  6. i thought it was a guy wating a banana behind a tree. i just thought it was an inside joke or something. now that i look closer, i see the tree is a neck and the banana is, uh, still a banana. :D
  7. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    It looks like Ice Cube eating a banana. However, I doubt Ice Cube would have anything to do with something white.

8. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I thought it was a feather which he was about to stick in his hatband.

brad cook
  9. jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Unless it was a white man with a movie contract!

Oh! Snap!

10. WHOA!!! now i SERIOSULY need to get my eyes checked. now it looks like some white guy with a gotee (sp?) playing a bass!!!! how weird is that?!?!?
  11. bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    OMG I see that too!
  12. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU
    And his head and arms are just floating in the air! :eek:

:D :p
  13. Limo

Sep 22, 2002
    Reykjavik Iceland
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah:D This is the funniest thing I've seen on talkbass ever:D