Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I think my rafter is about to cave in

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by modulusbassist, Oct 31, 2001.

1. Just got my Epifani 4 x 10 running it with Eden WT-800 and I have a feeling that my rafter is about to cave in. After trying this cabinet, I am an Epifani believer, and I got it up a flight of stairs! Luckily my stairs are carpeted, so I just roll the darn up the stairs.

E string that shakes some serious booty! Mmm, I feel kinda nauseous too after 2 or 3 hours.

2. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

If I wasn't on the downhill side of a mortgage, I'd definitely get a brick/stone house instead of my old frame house, with what I know now.

What are you doing with that in the house:eek: ??? I won't even bring my gig stack in the house. But, like a fool, I have an Eden stack and a B string in the house now.....keeps the bugs out though!!!

3. Geez, didn't any one learn anything from the 3 little pigs story. You don't have to be outside of the house to blow the house down.
    [​IMG]

4. SRSiegel

SRSiegel Guest

Sep 17, 2001
    Ann Arbor, Michigan
    its ok... at times i keep my 2x10 + 1x18 700 watt stack in my dorm room at the University of Michigan... (the room measures 12' x 14')

5. Congratulations on your new epifani.Nick builds some of the finest cabinets out there.I have had My T-2-10 for about 3 years now,and it never ceases to mamze me.Now ive got my sights set on the new epifani T 6-10 cab.
    p e a c e

6. downstairs

downstairs

May 13, 2001
    Pasadena, MD
    i single handedly (literally) got my peavy BW15 inside my house before, i had to open the screen door out, and the inner door in, one handed, that amp is heavy. Then, i had to get it up the stairs, thats where little brothers come into use; "andrew, help me get this upstairs" "ok"......hehehehe, exploit the young.