I think my rafter is about to cave in

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by modulusbassist, Oct 31, 2001.

1. Just got my Epifani 4 x 10 running it with Eden WT-800 and I have a feeling that my rafter is about to cave in. After trying this cabinet, I am an Epifani believer, and I got it up a flight of stairs! Luckily my stairs are carpeted, so I just roll the darn up the stairs.

E string that shakes some serious booty! Mmm, I feel kinda nauseous too after 2 or 3 hours.
  2. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

If I wasn't on the downhill side of a mortgage, I'd definitely get a brick/stone house instead of my old frame house, with what I know now.

What are you doing with that in the house:eek: ??? I won't even bring my gig stack in the house. But, like a fool, I have an Eden stack and a B string in the house now.....keeps the bugs out though!!!
  3. Geez, didn't any one learn anything from the 3 little pigs story. You don't have to be outside of the house to blow the house down.
  4. SRSiegel

SRSiegel Guest

Sep 17, 2001
    Ann Arbor, Michigan
    its ok... at times i keep my 2x10 + 1x18 700 watt stack in my dorm room at the University of Michigan... (the room measures 12' x 14')
  5. Congratulations on your new epifani.Nick builds some of the finest cabinets out there.I have had My T-2-10 for about 3 years now,and it never ceases to mamze me.Now ive got my sights set on the new epifani T 6-10 cab.
    p e a c e
  6. downstairs

May 13, 2001
    Pasadena, MD
    i single handedly (literally) got my peavy BW15 inside my house before, i had to open the screen door out, and the inner door in, one handed, that amp is heavy. Then, i had to get it up the stairs, thats where little brothers come into use; "andrew, help me get this upstairs" "ok"......hehehehe, exploit the young.