Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I think my roomates trippin......

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bad Brains, Nov 19, 2004.

1. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    Just what you need, more college roomate griping from me.

Anyways my strange annoying messy roomate (my friends little brother) whom I agreed to live with last year before I knew all this is now completly P-whipped by his girlfriend back home. He now decides this place "isn't for him" and he wants to move back home and go to a community college. He claims it's not because of his girlfriend, but we all know he's full of crap. Very big mistake if you ask me, espically with this girl.

Anyways he's now stuck in his lease, and he is looking for a subleaser to take his place for next semester. He must be trippin if he thinks i'm going to live with a complete stranger. Sorry but i'm through with that, too many bad expirences. I will not do it again. He has a whole bunch of flyers printed up to post around campus. The flyers don't even describe this place accuratlye. He didn't include that his room is the size a walk in closet while mine is huge, and he left out the fact that there has been old rotting food in his little room sice august. It actually says on the flyer "plenty of storage space".

I refuse to live with a complete stranger. So I don't know what's going to happen. I may have to become a huge a-hole about it and make this hard on him, take down his flyers, an leave this place as messy as possible to discourage anyone from wanting to live here or with me. Arggggg it's always something. He should just grow a pair and finish up the year like a man. His mommy even gives him 100$ a week for allowence, that's pathetic.

2. Drop him off at the emergency room. They'll pump him full of thorazine and keep him out of your hair. :cool:

3. Time he learned a lesson in responibility! Does your landlord allow a sublet?

Is your's the only name on the lease and are you responsible?

Don't let him out of any aggrement,verbal is just as binding.

If your the lessee, require : 1st, last, and security, so you don't get screwed.

4. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    He be trippin

[​IMG]

brad cook

5. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!