1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

I think there's something wrong with me

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bassteban, Apr 24, 2006.

1. I just sold my #2 Stambaugh:eek:- thanks, TBer winston- & decided(*gasp*)not to replace it. At least not right away. I was looking at an EUB in a certain forum here,:ninja: considering commissioning a new Stammie & just went totally nuts & said to myself, "Self? You don't really need a new bass, do you?"

Yeah.

I'm speechless, too. Has this ever happened to you? Should we start a support group?
    :meh:

2. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    We've had meetings about this a while back, and decided that there was something with you then. I can safely say, however, that this doesn't help.

Give a month. You'll see something.

3. I'm seriously considering having Chris Stambaugh start me a bass.:D I'd like to thank SuperDuck, & everyone else following this story for your perserverance & faith in me...

(*wipes away tear*)

...a month, you said...
    :rolleyes:

4. You may not need another bass, but see if Chris could build you an EUB. At least then you could make the excuse (to yourself) that you don't have one of them yet ;)

EDIT: It's been two days...am I too late already? :p

5. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

GAS is in the Air ! :D

6. ... :ninja: !

7. :) :p Pft!You need to get a hold on yourself bro',...You know Stammies are sweet,...what's wrong with You?!!!I'm sure Chris will build You a EUB,..just give Him all the mock(money)up front!!:p :D :)Really man......

8. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    Sorry, dude. It was the szechuan chicken.

9. I had pot stickers from The Nugget earlier; they smell like flatulence before eating them.:meh:

10. MJ5150

MJ5150 Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    And you still ate them? Yikes, you must have been desperate for some food.

-Mike

11. They always smell like that. And they always taste good. I had even considered starting a thread about this entitled 'Simultaneously best tasting/worst smelling food'.

12. So today I'm playing the (fretless)7, feeling nearly comfy on it, & I decide I'll wait until I finish the 2 EUBs & short-scale mini-bass before I get another Stammie started. :eek: Yup, gone 'round the bend. Stark raving mad.(*Old-school Veruca Salt voice on*)Absolutely bonkers.(*off*)It's been nice knowing you guys- I'm off to my own little world, now.:)