Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I too went to lunch today and got a...

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Rumblin' Man, Nov 17, 2000.

1. Rumblin' Man

Rumblin' Man Banned

Apr 27, 2000
    Route 66
    Chicken Salad sandwich on 12 grain bread.

Count'em 12 grains.

It's a brand new one too, none of that vintage CS for me. And I only paid $3.95 for it. What a deal!

Top that!

2. Yvon

Yvon Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2000
    Montreal, Canada
    I went to lunch today and i got a smoked meat.
    :)

3. I got a nice MIJ Yakitori Chicken with Olympic White rice!

4. I got a Wendy's classic single w/ cheese value meal, with no onion and a cup of .99 cent chilli.

And a Coke. :)

5. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

I got some beautiful, handmade Italian semi hollow Ravioli with inlaid sauce made from genuine USDA choice ground chuck and mother of tomatoes.

6. I...woke up 3 hours after lunch time was over. :D

7. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

...a copy of the new 5th edition of the "Penguin Guide to Jazz on CD"! It has over 1600 pages not including the index - so I don't expect I'll ever read every word in it!

8. uh yeah apparently im a pc fascist

9. wow, funny i thought it was that carl thompson tread coming up once again. now there is a thread that will not die

oh and by the way i got up off my but, went to the fridge and had left over turkey for lunch, and i will be eating it for the next week