Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I took the plunge

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by learning_towalk, Sep 6, 2004.

1. I ordered a Schroeder 1210 today... Jorg said that they tested the YBA200 with it and that the combo sounded incredible....so I ordered it :D I'll either order a 21012 or another 1210 within the next 6 months or so if the 1210 lives up to my expectations... I'm excited :)

thanks to everyone for you help in helping me get a new cab.

2. Good score man! From what I hear, the Schroeders are awesome!

3. CrackBass

CrackBass

Aug 10, 2004
    huntsville,AL
    i ordered my 21012 two days ago and i can't wait for it to get here. i might just have to try out one of those new all tube traynors when it gets here. a shop around here just got some in. don't really need it but.....

4. I LOVE my traynor...and have only heard it through an Avatar B410 (not the cab for this)

It's an incredible amp...Stands up tothe old SVT's that I've used, and only 44lbs and 550 bucks :D

I can't wait to run it through my new 1210...the only other amps I could see me owning would be an Eden wt800, or an Iamp 800...but for now I'm absolutelyin love with my Traynor!