I turned my PSP into a web browser...somehow

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Fret-less Six, Apr 20, 2005.

1. I figured out a way to connect to the internet with my psp and the game wipeout...its the sickest thing...I had no idea what I was doing cuz I suck with computers...but after about two hours of playing around with the thing I was able to access talkbass from my psp...this website gives good details about how to do it http://www.base2.org/~fugimax/weblog/
  2. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    a lot of people are doing that same thing and even writing software for them.
  3. I had no idea you could do that...I think Im going to need a bigger memory stick now
  4. I need a PSP now... There's an article on the Wired News site about using PSPs to play video. Apparently there isn't quite enough space to hold a full movie, though. Unless you buy a 1 GB memory stick. Still, looks cool. I'm sure that the system has huge potential.
  5. Yeah its pretty wild...I have DS also and supposedly they're coming out with a whole bunch of rts games like age of empires...its gonna be pretty cool with the touch screen and all
  6. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I turned my PC into a web browser. If anyone wants to know how then shoot me a PM.

brad cook
  7. invisiman

Feb 22, 2004
    And I've been using my toaster for years.... :scowl:
  8. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    "so...the internet is on computers now, eh?"

something like that. :meh:
  9. That's awesome, I need a PSP now.