1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

I turned my PSP into a web browser...somehow

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Fret-less Six, Apr 20, 2005.

1. I figured out a way to connect to the internet with my psp and the game wipeout...its the sickest thing...I had no idea what I was doing cuz I suck with computers...but after about two hours of playing around with the thing I was able to access talkbass from my psp...this website gives good details about how to do it http://www.base2.org/~fugimax/weblog/

2. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    a lot of people are doing that same thing and even writing software for them.

3. I had no idea you could do that...I think Im going to need a bigger memory stick now

4. I need a PSP now... There's an article on the Wired News site about using PSPs to play video. Apparently there isn't quite enough space to hold a full movie, though. Unless you buy a 1 GB memory stick. Still, looks cool. I'm sure that the system has huge potential.

5. Yeah its pretty wild...I have DS also and supposedly they're coming out with a whole bunch of rts games like age of empires...its gonna be pretty cool with the touch screen and all

6. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I turned my PC into a web browser. If anyone wants to know how then shoot me a PM.

brad cook

7. invisiman

invisiman

Feb 22, 2004
    And I've been using my toaster for years.... :scowl:

8. good one brad

9. Brad Barker

Brad Barker

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    "so...the internet is on computers now, eh?"

something like that. :meh: