1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I type like I'm playing...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Atoz, Mar 29, 2006.

1. I recently noticed this... four fingers on the left hand, the index and middle fingers of the right. I "slap" the spacebar with my right thumb.

This is probably only interesting to me. :meh:

2. fookgub

fookgub

Jun 5, 2005
    Houston, TX
    Interesting... I figured out while typing this that I use the first three fingers of both hands, right thumb for the spacebar, right pinky for shift and enter only, and left pinky for control only. I do not hit space with my left thumb, nor do I use the left shift key or right control key. :meh:

3. I never use the right Shift, Ctrl, or Alt keys. Left Shift and Ctrl get the left pinky, the Left Alt gets the left thumb (the only key I use that thumb for, BTW). The Enter key gets the right middle.

4. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

I type letters with only my index and middle fingers of each hand and occaisionally the ring finger of my left hand for Q, A or Z. I use my left pinky for all thos "side buttons" and my right pinky for all the right-side non letter keys. Thumbs for spacebar. I type pretty weird eh?