1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)
  2. The purpose of this forum is to solicit input on newsletter content.  Paul L. from Threadloom (threadloom_paul) is testing algorithms that will select threads to feature as "popular" in upcoming weekly emails.  He has access to this forum and will be posting here shortly.  Thanks! - Paul D.

I volume 1 tone knob, difficult for me to find pickguards

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by MusicMan16, Jan 13, 2006.

1. MusicMan16

MusicMan16

Nov 27, 2005
    hey fellow bassists... i have an 1998 barrcuda presision copy bass all black very plain... it was 300 dollars which was cheap but it has a verry unique cool sound to it, i'd like to get a pickguard for it but the only problem is i only have one volume and one tone knob i'm having trouble finding pickguards with only two holes for the knobs can anyone help me please? if you can thanks i apprechiate it

2. geoffshort

geoffshort

Mar 29, 2005
    Wouldn't a Precision pickguard fit on it? Since it's a P and all :p

3. I would suggest ordering a PBass pickguard from Warmoth and asking them to omit the pot holes. When you get the pg, drill your own holes where they need to be.

Check out this link