1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

i wanna be in the t bird club!

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by megatapper, Feb 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. megatapper

megatapper

Feb 22, 2018
    already have two thunderphones one classic pro through body and one bolt on with labella super thin flatwounds. but this saturday ill be ordering my dream rock bass the epiphone vintage thunderbird in arctic white. i have found,after playing bass for 37 years, that there is no better bass to represent the spirit of rock better than a thunderbird bass. the fender jazz bass is great but nothing really comes as close as the thunderbird. i currently have 10 basses and two chapman sticks. they all have their place in my musical journey but I have just finally come full circle to what is my favorite. While it may not be a bass for all i have found no other bass that really fits me like my birds. ANYONE else have a story or epiphany on the topic? I am trying to figure out how to get into the tbird club!

2. Enjoy it now, come retirement and fixed income, GAS goes away.

BTW welcome; look forward to your comments.

3. megatapper

megatapper

Feb 22, 2018
    Well been playing since 1980 no turning back now!

4. jaibeau

jaibeau my fingers hurt Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2006
    DALLAS
    Endorsing Artist:MIKE LULL / ERNIE BALL
    94B98B85-EDD9-43EE-89E7-904253F19637. Just posted this if anyone is interested
    Mike lull T5

5. jaibeau

jaibeau my fingers hurt Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2006
    DALLAS
    Endorsing Artist:MIKE LULL / ERNIE BALL
    Hmmm thought this was in the tbird club but think not- sorry man