I wanna hear some of your mp3's

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by DSOTM, Mar 15, 2002.

1. Here is some from me:

download "hardcore" That was my best work with this group. I was in the group when they recorded this song which was 3 years ago and then they gave me the boot because they are assholes and they have a bassist now who shows no talent(download you told me or apocalypse and you will see how talentless he is lol)
  2. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Check out SMASH's station (in my sig- Talkbass@mp3) a lot of us have songs there. I'm sure he'd add you. Cool tune BTW, nice work!
  3. thanks dude, At the time i had owned a g&l p-bass copy(gold finsih with black pickguard). But that song specifically i had used a cort curbow 5 on.
  4. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    hey, that tune was pretty sweet, man...welcome to talkbass, btw....i don't think i've seen you around
  5. Duke of Prunes

Duke of Prunes Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2001
    Southborough, MA
    Not bad, not bad...
    Can't say that I'm really into ska, but not bad. :D
    Check out mp3.com/comatoselloyd
    We don't exist anymore but we made some pretty good tunes. Ah, memories...
  6. thanks guys. I just joined talkbass. Would u believe that i recorded that song with a cort curbow 5?
  7. maxvalentino

maxvalentino Endorsing Artist Godin Guitars/ Thomastik-Infeld

8. i have good versions of Pink Floyds Great Gig in the sky and Breathe in the air from DSOTM. ill put em up when i get a chance. recorded it with my bb405 and my friend lent me his GT 7 string which i had made breathe in the air a little better i put higher note into it. like i said ill put it up. Im having trouble with HTMl and FTP right now so it could be whenever. I might be selling my stingray soon
  9. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    i gots a 12 minute instrumental linked in my sig, played this bass on...

go ahead and click it, down there :D....
  10. Acacia

Apr 26, 2000
    Austin, TX
    it's in my sig.
  11. i did that down there yesterday. it ain't bass, but it's an original take on something and i like that.
  12. ndjx

Oct 26, 2001

Our song about Osama, our guitarist wasn't there so we just did it without him. Kinda funny even though the vocals are hard to hear. I also do a solo. :D

Bass used : Ibanez GSR200
  13. cronus

cronus Guest

Jan 17, 2002
    Romulus, Michigan
    like some others said, im not a ska fan, but that was acually pretty good
  14. meridith

meridith Guest

Mar 17, 2002
    clinton twp michigan