Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

i wanna know where i can find this bass........

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Primalfear9, Jan 20, 2003.

1. PLZ HELP ME
    The band Foo Fighters The bass player in there new vid has a Clear BASS that i want so bad dose any one know where i can find one or get one reply if so plz, um or u can email me @ Sakuhn@hotmail.com thank you - LyNKd -
    ** Life is just one damn thing after anther **

2. Mike

Mike

Sep 7, 2000
    Cali
    It's probalby just an Ampeg Dan Armstrong bass.

3. malthumb

malthumb

Mar 25, 2001
    The Motor City
    Primalfear9,

The bass you describe sounds like a Dan Armstrong as paleale suggests, but the picture you posted looks like a Soundgear. If you're saying it looked like the one you attached, only clear, you might want to start looking at the Ibanez website to see if they offer it.

paleale,

Two totally unrelated questions....

Is that Chatauqua County as in Western New York?

Your avatar looks a lot like the "S" on the headstock of the new Korean Ken Smith KSD basses. Any connection, or pure coincidence?

Peace,

James

[​IMG]

4. the pic i put up there is my bass i have now, and thanks for tell me where i can find it iam going to go check it out thanks late

5. malthumb

malthumb

Mar 25, 2001
    The Motor City
    primalfear9,

If you are really really really looking for an Ampeg Dan Armstrong, stop by a Barnes & Noble or Borders Book and pick up an issue of "Vintage Guitar". There's always a couple of those floating around in the many thousands of ads in those circulars.

Peace,

James

6. Mike

Mike

Sep 7, 2000
    Cali
    Mal,

Yes it is Chau WNY. (He scores!) The S is actually the Status graphite S, which I'm selling, btw. (He misses!) :)