1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I want a big and boomy Bass, 4/4 plywood?

Discussion in 'Basses [DB]' started by ericsmith, Sep 8, 2016.

1. 834federal

834federal David Brodie Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2012
    Philadelphia
    Go buy my New Standard Cleveland model for sale at Gage's shop.

Beast

ericsmith likes this.
  2. Ortsom

Ortsom Inactive

Mar 23, 2016
    Indeed, so am I.
    But you choose to start arguing in your post #24, really about nothing, and hijacked the thread in your long post #28 (what you called a "healthy and educational debate"), wherein you publicly accused me of all sorts of things without any basis. So now indeed: please stop arguing and let it be. PM me as required.

OP: BSO = Brussels Sprouts Object. Some like them, some hate them. aka Bass Shaped Object, aka CCB. Price-wise the bottom end of the market.

ericsmith likes this.
  3. BSO = Brian Setzer Orchestra.

Spazz plays a candy-apple red 4/4*

*No, not really 4/4.

Oh, and BSO might also mean Botulism Standards Organisation; maybe Bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy (surgeon jargon for yanking out both fallopian tubes and ovaries) or, maybe BSO just means Bass Shaped Object. Context is everything.

Reiska and Chris Fitzgerald like this.
  4. GretschWretch

GretschWretch Supporting Member

Dec 27, 2013
    East Central Alabama
    What is it called if the surgeon yanks out only one fallopian tube and ovary?

5. Well that's easy, it's a unilateral salpingo-oophorectomy (USO).

I had a bass that was USO (non-surgical jargonology).

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 17, 2021