i want patches/programs for my pedal board what about a korg ax1500g?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by hervetlse, Jun 22, 2005.

1. hervetlse

Jan 25, 2002
    france toulouse
    hello, i've got many pedals in my pedal board (ts9,fuzz face, danelectro french toast, sb7, boss pw10 wah, akai headrush hexacomp and g-drive, and a bassballs) but i would like to be able to program patches and i need a flanger/chorus/phaser and an octaver so i was thinking of buying a korg ax1500g (good reviews on harmony central "vintage sounds"), what do you think of my idea. Or maybe i can buy a dod fx75c flanger and a EH octave multiplexor to stay with analogue pedals but no patches :bassist: ?
  2. TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
    Thats a very big pedal just to use modulation effects.

I'd have a look at the line 6 mm4, or the yamaha bass magic stomp,

For the price of the ax1000g I would say you be able to buy those effect separately

Hope this helps
  3. hervetlse

Jan 25, 2002
    france toulouse
    thank you Taste 2000 for your reply ;)
    I've downloaded all the magic stomp's sounds on yamaha's site, i found most are pretty cool but almost seem to be over-compressed is it my ears or is it an aspect of the magic stomp boxes?
    In their site they say that the converters are 32bits but they don't talk about the frequency? is it 44,1khz or 48khz or more?
    you are ri ght, the ax1500g is very big on a pedal board, so i think i will go with the dod fx75c flanger, i saw that some of you guys have it on your pedal boards, any thought about this pedal?
    And what about the EH octave multiplexor, is it good or the digitech bass synth wah would be better?
  4. brake16

Sep 14, 2005
    The Bass Magicstomp is 44.1 kHz. Info available from the website.

5. hervetlse

Jan 25, 2002
    france toulouse
    thank you for the info.

Now i have to choose between :

1) the new zoom B2

2)the EH octave multiplexor and the Worm (for phaser,trem,vibrato and modulated auto-wah)

3) the EH octave multiplexor and the dod fx75c flanger

If you were me, what would be your better choice?

I've heard here on TB that the octave multiplexor is a big pedal, anyone who own it can take the measurements for me in inches or in centimeters (i'll do the conversion).

Thank you for your replies. :hyper: :bassist: