1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I want this bass (ebay sell doesn't answer)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by martyman5000, Mar 13, 2008.

1. eotpr

eotpr

Jun 25, 2007
    Do you know anything about Bach Basses? You may have to fax or phone. Cool bass. I wish it was a 4 string.

2. Yeah.. kinda nice.. Got that 50's vintage-style Fender pickguard going all the way up the horns.. nice split 'P' pickup, probably records very quiet and noise free.

3. bass_fish

bass_fish

Oct 26, 2006
    the Netherlands
    the german department is crappy, takes a long time to get a reaction, if you get one at all... try the czech shop, much better!

4. thanks Fish I will :bassist:

5. poomwah

poomwah

Jan 26, 2008
    that looks pretty nice :] looks more orange that butter yellow, must be the pics. I like orange though :]

6. They do have 4 stings that I would rather have and might buy if they would answer my e-mails or PMs...The five string is an Alder body and they seem to have mostly Mahogany bodied 4 strings...I think I would prefer Mahogany over Alder but a cool looking 5 string for less than $600 might be tempting.

7. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    That's a nice 5'er.

8. skiscem

skiscem Supporting Member

do they sell those in usa???

9. If they sold them in the U.S. then why would I be asking how to get it from Germany :confused:

10. gweimer

gweimer

Apr 6, 2000
    Columbus, OH
    I've heard good things about Bach basses. I also know that communication is very difficult with them. Even the Czech store seems to be lacking there.