I want to make a website... because I'm awesome

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Matt Till, Jan 5, 2005.

1. Steve Clark

Steve Clark

Jan 9, 2004
    London ON
    I built my site using www.domaindirect.com I do have FrontPage but I found their builder easy and I am happy with the results. You can click the link below to see my site. It may not allow you to do what you want with all that storage. I have only used just over half of my alloted space.

Steve

2. I use www.ipowerweb.com as my host, also Tim Cole is using it also. If you sign up for hosting for a year its $7.95/month plus you get a free domain for a year. With the server you get 1000mb disk space, 40gigs bandwidth, MySQL databases (for if you would want to setup a forum), free subdomains (whatever.yourdomain.com) and 500 E-mail accounts with a browser based E-mail prog. I've been using them for a couple years now and are working good for me.

Peace,
    Tyler

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 27, 2021