Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I was like... playing GTA3 and stuff.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mike Money, Jun 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    And I was jumping a Banshee up and down this hill in Witchita Gardens, and i stopped my car, i went and got a coke, and when I came back, i had a prostitute in my car.

So I drive off to a remote location, but then she just gets out of the car and walks off.

So I put a few AK rounds in her head... but then i got no money!

What is that? I mean, if you are going to put hookers in a game, atleast make sure they do their job.

Anyone else have beefs with GTA3?

2. go play bass. ;)

(freebie!!)

:smug:

3. Yeah, I don't have it.

4. moley

moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    The prostitutes in GTA3 do do their job. Once you've got one in the car, you have to pull over at a secluded spot. You'll see the car start to go up and down, and your health will increase, and your money will decrease.

Of course, when you're done, you can just kill her and get the money back.

I can't help but think that we shouldn't be making/playing games like this.

5. Only

Only

Sep 8, 2002
    Warrensburg, MO
    Is it a bad sign when you chase after the hooker to get your cash back, and she carjacks you, kicks the snot out of you, then makes off with your ride?

Stupid GTA3.

6. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    Or when granny comes out of nowhere during a police chase and hijacks your car and you get rolled over by an FBI car... happened to me once :(

7. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    :D

the only problem i have with GTA3 is:

the civilians don't always match up with their clothes...let me explain...

when you pull over a cheetah(or any expensive car), take the person out and kill them, they usually have like 1 thing of money...

but if you see a bum walking along the street, take out a weapon and kill them....they are loaded...its like the money doen't match up with their "social status"

8. Bob Clayton

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    you think thats bad...i was being chased by the army, i managed to get the army out of their tanks...i killed the guys with a quick molotov cocktail...got in the tank...another army guy was right there so i did a drive by shooting...(it was close im talking he was just about to pull me out)...and i was on my way...i got up to speed and all of a sudden....it said i was busted....i was like ***?!?!...there was no one around me (except 2 choppers)...and i was busted...

9. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    Yeah, it's pretty frustrating when you spend 20 minutes running from cops, you almost finish your job and then some random cop on street just touches your car and GAME OVER...

10. In GTA3 go to that stadium-like place that has a hella lot of stairs. I always like getting the cops attention and then heading up there...it's easier to take them out that way.

GTA3 has better "random kill factor" than Vice City does.

11. Bob Clayton

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    this also sux... 4 stars...two cops in one car...the driver gets out...but not the passenger seat cop...

i kill the driver, get in the car...the passenger side cop then throws me out the PASSENGER side door and im busted...

you know what really doesn't feel good?

when you are just running from the army...and a Barracks OL comes speeding down the hill from Saint Marks (Mafia territory in Portland) and hits you dead on...that happened to me once and i swear to god i ladned right in the middle of triad territory (also not a fun place to be when you have like 4 health points left)

12. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Easy answer.

The bum didnt buy a $100,000 car so he still has money to carry around while the dude with the sick car is practically broke after paying so much for his wheels.

Peace
    Nick

13. odie

odie Supporting Member

Mike this is not an appropriate topic.

Keep it G rated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.