Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I will play bass on Fox this Friday!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by c-ba55, Mar 25, 2002.

1. My band, Twin Dynamo, will be on the Fox morning show this Friday (March 29th). Anyone that lives in or around San Diego can see it. The producer said a typical audience is 15,000 and up to 80,000, so now I will have a good answer for all those "How many people have you played to?" polls. We should air around 8:30. Depending on time, we'll play a song, do an interview, and start playing another song. So literally, 15 minutes of fame.

2. jalepina

jalepina Guest

Mar 6, 2002
    SW Colorado
    I get Fox on my satellite... will it just be televised in the San Diego area? I'd love to see ya!

CoNGratULaTiOnS!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Nice. Congratulations. I won't be able to see you, as, I'm in New York, but, good luck anyway.

Mike J.

4. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    I could watch it if I wasn't at work. Good luck, dude!

5. It's Good Friday, so a lot of people will have off. I don't know if that means more people will watch it, or more people will sleep in. They tell me the audience is largely 35 yr. old housewives, so it may not matter much.

AFAIK, you can't see it outside San Diego. Unless a massive letter campaign to Fox Corporate convinces them to carry it nationwide :D

6. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    everyone start sending letters to Fox.:D :D ;)

7. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Wow! Congratulations!

8. very cool congratulations:cool:

9. WOW!

I won`t be able to watch it as I live in a semi-rural area and we don`t have cable nor satellite. :( I`ll be rooting for you guys though! Knock `em dead!
    :)