1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I won a contest & a video was made for one of my tracks...!

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by mactac, Sep 22, 2006.

1. Entered into a thing & got a video done up for a track of mine. Unfortunately they used the wrong version ( the correct version is at http://www.orange-records.com/tracks.htm - click on "kamloops" the first one ).... this corrent version is a lot less "guitar-y"

anyways.... Heres the video & music :

check it out !
    it was the silver medalist in a music/film collaborative contest

2. Dkerwood

Dkerwood

Aug 5, 2005
    Midwest
    Trippy. I want a paper bag mask to display all my moods. That's awesome.

3. Love it! The music is really cool!

4. Cool video. The tracks awesome too.

5. sweet

6. hey thanks guys..

i thought the video was an interesting interpretation (we never spoke until after the video was done), so it was a surprise to me.

7. DERECOLA

DERECOLA

Aug 21, 2006
    PA
    wow,thats something.

8. I dig it. Cool line too.

9. Did you just write the bass to a prerecorded track or did you do all of it? really nice groove.

10. i did all the backing. i am also an electronic music producer & also do drum loops for sample cd's etc.

all the electronic sounds are made from scratch too....

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 6, 2021