I wrote the most diabolically evil song on the planet. Even Mayhem would be scared!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Stupidnick, Jan 26, 2003.

1. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    I wrote a song called
    "I bet we suck"
    Its hmmm well its a song about, how much like ya know.. we suck and its pretty mcuh about..
    Cannibles, self mutilation, suicide, mr rogers, teletubies, 5 headed lesbian dogs, Stupid Matt and more.

Part of the song is:

I didn't think that i would die too soon..
    From loss of blood, i carved slayer in my back
    with a spoon.. and then this ultra low -2 octave Muhahaha evil satan thing in there!!!!!

with alot of DIE DIE DIES...
    Its ment as a sarcastic song but im trying to be funny.. errr it might not work, yall are a hard crowd to make laugh.. well at least for me, cause well im not all that funny..

anybody else have anything diabolicly evil they wrote?
  2. my friend had his girlfriend carve slayer into his back once. with a swiss army knife, though; not a spoon. self-mutilation really isn't funny; but now that i stopped, i can kinda see the humor...:)confused: )
    my friend Joey T. and i made a band (in our minds), and our first single (yet to be written) is "kill your parents". it goes like, Kill your parents! Kill your parents!
    we sing it in social studies class a lot.
  3. If you try too hard to be funny, then it ceases to be funny.

I'm in a death metal band, we write evil songs. A stanza from one of our songs Movatar:

"The Evil genius that controls it all laughs Sardonically.

Sitting above is grand creation, a cyborg living free
    The Internet used to dominate men, the excess of technology
    Wired in by our own Faults, I've lost hold of me."

Then later:

"A hideous complex beaing, it lives it breathes it hears.
    This is the future of man, the pain the hurt the fear.
    Crushed under robotic limbs, no longer able to scream.
    How can this electronic mind, find a way to dream?"

Metal man!

4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

Uh Oh...
  5. ARA punk

ARA punk

Jul 11, 2001
    USA, Shelby, NC
    A friend and I wrote a song about how cool it would be to be a Chinese Midget and run around kicking people in the shins.
  6. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    i'm thinking you should look up "evil" and "diabolical" in the dictionary, there yo...
  7. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Nick, I think it's been done though...

8. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Out of sheer morbid curiousity, are there any recordings of this song?

Hmmm, this would fit right in at the COMPOSITION FORUMS! Moley, I will be expecting a co-mod position for all my promotion of your forum idea.
  9. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    yes i got a recording of this.. im gonna upload it to our site in about 2 days.. so yeah..
    Its gotta guitar solo in it.. kinda.. its acoustic..
    and well i kinda try to bust out a kerry king solo..sept i dont do it with a guitar... i do it with my mouth.. yeah.. instant crybaby through a marshal.. with my voice man! =D yes!!!

well this songs not trying to be funny honestly .. im just saying whats on my mind.. I mean yeah i guess it could be funny to some people.
    Like merls said.. you can try to hard and its not funny..
    but. .yet.. this is how most of my songs are.. and they are more heartfelt and emotional than any dashboard confessional song!
    I do gotta say that i go through fazes, not social fazes with.. what i listen to or what i wear or anything... but mental fazes.(i dunno how to spell that word!)

um.. usually around winter, im very synical, to as much as i can be, probably cause ive always been hurt by people aroudn christmas, and last year i tried to hurt myself all throughout the winter..
    when february gets here, im kinda wacky and usually tend to write the most messed up music..

like on this song.. i capo'd the 17th fret and loosly fingerpicked a few chords.. and then went into this fast.. capo'd at the second fret, song with the same chords and into this weird Lagwagonish melody with some distorted backup vocals, delayed lead vocals and a pitch shifter with my other backups... going down 2 octaves, doing crazy evil laughing and talking.. errrr its just stupid.. but i had hella fun recording it.. so thats all that really matters..
  10. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    That's sounds like one of my recording sessions. Everything I write is usually total crap, but I have so much fun recording that I don't care if anyone digs it or not.
  11. Tom Araya just gets cooler and cooler every day!

but, IMO thats not a very evil song. seems like a pretty straight forward anti-society political song. to me, to write music that is comical, just have to let it happen. dont try to be funny. i took the music for the chicken dance, turned it into metal, and the lyrics are about Santa Clause not coming for x-mas, so you kill everyone... if you really care, you can go read the lyrics on my bands website(http://30fist.cjb.net). well, i dont know if im making sense any more, so im gonna stop typing... now.
  12. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    As a metal bass player,

*Stands all dressed in black with long hair wearing leather gloves on top of a mountain with nothing but glimpses of lighting to see my hollowed , evil face*

you,,*makes fist and looks up* MOCK US?!?!?!?!
  13. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    satan, evil, hell, goat, cheese , letus, pickles, on a sesame seed bun!

go back to your job at burger king!

And put that corpse paint away!
  14. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA

Ah screw it, i'm not evil, if evil means being fake and stupid.
  15. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

I want that shirt.
  16. I'd just liek to point out that Mr. Dress-Up is better, and no i dont write evil music. i write happy-go-lucky ska with conspiring plots woven in. ever heard of ska-core? i'd rather die!
  17. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...

but you cant argue with teletubies...
    They might Look happy go lucky.. but.. they are seriously dirty little perverted bastards.. who fantasize about sticking there hands up my friend misty's daddys butt!!! This song is all acoustic though.

Hey shoonk.. if I die.. you can eat me!

*sings like joey cape*
    EAAAAAT MY HAAAAAAND EAT MY HAAAAAAANDDDDDDAND! EAT MY HANDDDD!!! (hey ted see this tennis shoe here) EAT MY HAND! *scream* ahhh!
    We have to live for days on wine and chocolate..
    half the people died in the plaaaaaane crash..
    I dont wanna eat your flesh but maybe i have too..
    Its really not so bad i think ill open a resturant!!!

*stopping of singing when i notice everyone is looking at me like there getting there butt cleaned with that tube thing*

...okay im gonna go now