Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

iamp 350 and Schroeder 1210 FS/T

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jobu3, Jun 1, 2005.

1. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    I have the start-up of a business and the purchase of a lot with the intent to build a house in my very near future. I really don't have the time to play with others right now and could use the cash and the space so I'm cleaning out some room... Unfortunately, the best sounding rig I've EVER owned has to go. :bawl:

Schroeder 1210. 850W @ 4 Ohms. Excellent condition with some minor scuffs on the plastic corners. See the megathread for all the juicy details. $550 shipped to the 48. This one really kills me but there is definitely another Schroeder in my future when my situation necessitates it and money allows... :crying:

Euphonic Audio iAmp 350. Very good condition. Some scratches on the top. 200W @ 8 Ohms, 350 @ 4. No rackmount stuff. 14 lbs. 1/4" Speaker outs. It's the loudest and cleanest 350W on the market and in my opinion blows their class D stuff out of the water as far as tone, clarity, and volume go. $450 shipped to the 48.

As far as trades go, I am looking for a good combo. I'd like to keep it around 150-200W or so with an external speaker out and a DI that's 65'ish pounds at the most. 110's, 112's, compact 115's and 210's also considered. I prefer non-carpeted as well. I'm open to a lot of offers on trades so long as the combos don't consist of Peavey, SWR, Ampeg, etc. I'm more in the market for EA, Eden, Ashdown, Tech 21, etc.

Here is a teaser pic to start with:
    [​IMG]

I will get more up as the situation requires. PM with questions and all reasonable offers will be considered. Flexibility in price will depend on location and payment method. :help:

2. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    Free bump for a great amp. That 350 really is a world-beater; if I didn't already own one, this would be sold! Great price, too. :cool:

3. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    PM on Schroeder, baby.

4. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    Get the Schoeder so we can all check it out at the GTG :hyper:

5. Hollow Man

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    We shall see... ;)

6. Maverick Blues

Maverick Blues Being a Thumper is all about ATTITUDE!

Apr 28, 2005
    Richmond, VA
    Bump-bump-bumpity-bump.

Okay, if HollowMan doesn't pull it off you guys now have a backup.

Another PM on the Schroeder there, Big Joe. :cool:

'rick

7. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    All PM's have been replied to...
    -Joe :bassist:

8. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    +1

It's a fabulous amp. Plenty of bark for a solid state amp, easy to carry (especially if it comes with the carrying bag), tons of tone tweaking options, and useful features (mute switches for the speaker and the DI, how cool is that). And the price is killer!

Plus Big Joe is a great guy to deal with. I had the fastest, smoothest transaction in the history of TB with him.

9. seansbrew

seansbrew Supporting Member

Oct 23, 2000
    Mesa AZ.
  10. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
  11. jacochops

jacochops

Jul 2, 2000
    Suzhou, China
    Big Joe,
    I have a mint condition EA iAMP 350 combo (the same head you have with a 1X10 speaker). It sounds like this would be a perfect deal for both of us. I'd trade it for your rig, if you're interested. You can still have the killer sound of your EA head, but in a portable combo version.
    Let me know!
    JC

12. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    I was really back and forth and almost hit the PM send button a few times regarding your combo... Sweet price and sweet little rig. I was thinking of pairing it up with a Schroeder mini after some time but I'm afraid I'm gonna pass for now. It's just a little more than I can spend ATM. :meh: :bawl:

13. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Schroeder is ON HOLD. If that changes there are already four people in line but you never know... ;)

More pix of the iamp:
    http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=7551115&uid=2208240&members=1

AFAIK, it has all the front-end features of the other iamps except the tuner. It has a non-defeatable fan that is really whisper quiet and the unit barely gets warm. No hiss on the headphone amp.

14. Hollow Man

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    for me! Unless my bank blows it, she's mine! :hyper:

15. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    So far so good... iamp's still up for sale or trade. ;)

16. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Waiting for payment to clear on the Schroeder. -SOLD.

The iamp is now SOLD too.