Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

iAMP 350 Combo and CXL 110 Extension FS/FT

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Halftooth, Dec 27, 2004.

1. Halftooth

Halftooth Supporting Member

Nov 24, 2002
    Tri-Valley, NorCal
    I have in mint/hardly used condition, an iAMP 350 Combo plus extension CXL 110 cab(Sold). The two have not left my house ever. I'm looking for $1050 for both, or $775 for the combo and $375 for the extension cab. I will entertain trades for high end basses, and will even add cash for the right high-end bass. I would also consider Schroeder 1210 and 1212 cabs as partial trades toward the combo and cab, the combo, or I will add cash plus the extension cab for either 1210 or 1212. I can send pics if interested.

2. Halftooth

Nov 24, 2002
    Tri-Valley, NorCal
    As far as a bass trade goes, I'd probobly prefer to trade the combo and cab plus cab for another high-end bass like Lakland, MTD, Roscoe, Lull, Alembic, Zon, Smith, etc. I would accept trades for Lakland Skylines though, especially 55-02 and 55-01 Deluxe models. A Bongo 5 may interest me as well.

3. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    That is a killer mini rig. I'd buy it, if I didn't already have something similar myself (iAmp350, 2 CXL110s).

In case anyone is wondering, the sound of 2 EA 10s is fabulous. Nice tight bass, strong and articulate mids, and the smoothest tweeter I have ever heard. Plus it's lightweight and compact.

4. nickwills

nickwills

Dec 27, 2004
    Fort Worth, TX
    the combo gone yet?

5. Halftooth

Nov 24, 2002
    Tri-Valley, NorCal
    There has been lots of interest and some offers, but everything is still available.

6. ole Jason

ole Jason Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    Louisville, KY
    Still available? Can you give me an approximate weight on the 110 cab? Different websites tell me different things, I'm guessing around 30lb?

7. Halftooth

Nov 24, 2002
    Tri-Valley, NorCal
    Both items have been sold!