1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

IAMP 350

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by MODNY, Apr 26, 2006.

1. MODNY

MODNY Guest

Nov 9, 2004
    like it says

EA IAMP 350
    awesome shape, with a type of rack sleeve thing

525$ US shipped in canada or US

2. MODNY

MODNY Guest

Nov 9, 2004

make offers!

3. MODNY

MODNY Guest

Nov 9, 2004
    [​IMG]

4. Be leary here.

MODNY has not replied to my attempts to contact him regarding another deal for over a month now.

5. jacochops

jacochops

Jul 2, 2000
    Bryan, TX
    Eric,
    Did you get my PMs...I haven't heard back from you...
    I'll up the offer 45 bucks from what I put in the PM...please let me know if this works for you...
    Matt

6. jacochops

jacochops

Jul 2, 2000
    Bryan, TX
    .....aaaaannnd....IT'S MINE!!
    Eric is great to deal with....no probs here. I'm also picking up his 2X8 tolex-covered cabinet that was built by George Furlinetto's brother!!

A-OK in my book!

7. That's good to hear. Now if only he'd contact me. I've been trying for months to arrange a deal that he was apparently excited about. It'd be good for him to at least contact me.

Glad it worked out for you though...

8. jacochops

jacochops

Jul 2, 2000
    Bryan, TX
    Hi Ian,
    From what I gather, he's no longer interested in the Accugroove cab you have...he's satisfied his needs elsewhere. I'd say keep looking for a buyer. The cab you have is outstanding, and there are a number of guys who would want it.
    Good luck! :bassist:

9. Thanks!

That's all well and good but why couldn't he return one of my attempts to contact him? Why'd he keep me going for months saying he'd buy it as soon as he sold his other stuff, then just avoid me? It wasn't hard for him to say "sorry dude, not interested" himself a few months ago and let me get on with it. Instead you're his messenger? ***? :mad:

Anyway, I'll have a buyer, surely it'll work out. Just could have worked out more than 3 months ago without this.