1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Iamp 800 for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by joel kelsey, Mar 17, 2008.

1. joel kelsey

joel kelsey

Aug 1, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    Hi everyone,

I am selling my iamp 800 with the travel case. I purchased this amp in May of 2006 from Bob G. The unit is in very good condition and still under warranty. Please PM me if interested. I will try to post pics soon. One more detail I should add. After about a year, the amp started distorting and the DI appeared to quit working. i have since sent to EA and Larry assured me nothing was wrong with it. I don't think he fixed anything (at first he said nothing was wrong with it) but the amp has worked fine since I got it back. I will knock more off of the price because of this "repair issue". Keep in mind that I took very good care of the amp and it is still under warranty, with Larry (the guy who made it) giving it a clean bill of health.

$725.00 plus shipping

Thanks

Joel

2. joel kelsey

joel kelsey

Aug 1, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    725 with the case. I would consider selling the amp without the case if anyone is interested.
    Thanks

Joel

3. joel kelsey

joel kelsey

Aug 1, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    here are some case pics

Attached Files:

4. joel kelsey

joel kelsey

Aug 1, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    more

Attached Files:

5. joel kelsey

joel kelsey

Aug 1, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    pics!

Attached Files:

6. joel kelsey

joel kelsey

Aug 1, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    I have a couple more pics of the front if these aren't enough. As you can see, the amp is in very good condition. For most of the time I have owned it, it was in a 4 space rack. I play professionally so I always take very good care of my gear. Also, I have the ears and screws too.
    Thanks for looking,
    Joel

Attached Files:

7. joel kelsey

joel kelsey

Aug 1, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    700 dollars+shipping OBO with the case. I would consider selling it without the case. The amplifier has been working properly since I got it back from Gary (not larry) from EA. You can reach Gary at gary@eaamps.com if you have questions about it (serial#20279) he has always returned my emails very promptly. The warranty is good until May of 09 and the amp is is very good condition. I also have the screws, rack ears, and a power cable with it. Feel free to PM with any offers or concerns.

Thanks
    Joel

8. If someone wants it without the case, I'd like first shot at the case by itself.

Or if you decide to sell seperately, count me in, too.

dcr

9. joel kelsey

joel kelsey

Aug 1, 2006
    Chicago, IL

10. joel kelsey

joel kelsey

Aug 1, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    Sold the amp but I still have the case. If anyone is interested I will sell it for 40 bucks shipped.