1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD iAMP500

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by MJ5150, Apr 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    One lightly used iAMP500 up for grabs. It comes in a padded EA gig bag. I bought this amp direct from Gary in March of 2005. Zero problems with the amp. Light scratching on the bottom, that is all.

$725 will get you the amp, the gig bag, and 3-day UPS ground shipping. Send a PM if you want it.

-Mike

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    ************SOLD**********

The new owner is ebmuscmanlvr83, who I must say is a great guy to deal with. I went back and forth on selling this amp, and he was patient with me the whole time. When I finally was ready to sell the amp, he paid me exactly when he said he would. I trusted this guy so much that I sent the amp before he even paid me! THIS is why I love TB so much. Some cool cats hang out around here.

The only reason I made this thread was so I could link to it for his feedback profile. :D

-Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.