1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ibanez acoustic bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Anton Lawrence, May 4, 2019.

1. Anton Lawrence

Anton Lawrence

Apr 26, 2015
    Help please.
    I bought a Ibanez PCBE12MH Open Pore Natural (acoustic electric) the other day. I am very pleased with it. I have been playing a Harley Benton up to now. The action was difficult and keeps changing drastically from season to season. I tried the Ibanez out at a friend's and was amazed how easy it is to play.
    A couple of questions. The strings on the Ibanez are really good. Black colour. Easy to play. Does anyone know the specifications for these strings? The fellow in the shop said they must be Ibanez's own strings. Has anyone tried other strings on the bass with good results?
    The settings on the top of the guitar are treble and bass. What kind of settings do you people use on acoustic/electric basses with good results?

Anton