1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ibanez AEB 20 Transparent Black w/case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Toddbass65, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Toddbass65

Toddbass65 Supporting Member

Oct 21, 2012
    NY
    Price:
    $300
    Strings:
    Ibanez AEB20 in transparent black finish. Comes strung with D'Addario Black tape wounds (50-105) and with the ibanez case. Bass in excellent condition, only played a few hours. Case in good condition, just a few spots with peeling cover as seen in pics. Selling because the acoustic project I was working on putting together never materialized. So this needs to go before the holidays. I tried quite a few acoustic/electric basses before settling on this one. Seemed like the best value for the money I played. IMO of course, but read the reviews and it is seen as a very solid bass. Price of $300 is shipped east of the Mississippi, add $15 west of it. Shipped in case in a nice cardboard box.
    Any trade offers, just send me a PM.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 22, 2021