Ibanez AFR-105 bass

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by slowburnaz, Dec 28, 2003.

1. slowburnaz

Mar 27, 2002
    Tucson, AZ
    Sending out the trial balloon here...

I've got an Ibanez AFR-105 that I'm thinking of selling. Anyone that owns a Jeep knows what I need the money for :p .

34" scale
    5-strings, w/ 19mm spacing at the bridge
    One single coil AFR Special pickup, and piezo pickups in the bridge (each piezo has indiviual output controls in the control cavity)
    Controls are Master Volume, Mag/Piezo Blend, High cut/boost, Low cut/boost.
    Serial number 0020, so it's one of the first made (they only made them for a couple years).
    Includes the custom hard shell case.
    The only flaws are two small nicks in the wood which were present when I bought it, but they could easily be sanded out (one of the beauties of an oil-finished bass) of which I'll have pictures if need be.

Judging interest now, but I want to get about $900 for it.

Pictures follow:
  2. Wow...very unique! Good luck selling
  3. slowburnaz

Mar 27, 2002
    Tucson, AZ

So no one is interested at all, eh? :eek: :p
  4. Hey dude me again - I emailed you when you bought bass from ebay.Im still keen but its gonna take me a few weeks toi come up with the cash (is 900 US ok?).Also I live in Australia but I am quite keen to add freight and insurance on top of purchase price.Just let me know in US dollars how much for this as well and Ill get to work getting the money together.Email me privately if youre interested at miniburny@hotmail.com.Thanx dude.
  5. slowburnaz

Mar 27, 2002
    Tucson, AZ
    Still for sale, and still taking offers.