SOLD Ibanez ANB205 Adam Nitti Signature (Factory 2nd Please Read Description)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by gt96g, Mar 1, 2020.

1. gt96g

gt96g Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Philly Area
    Price:
    Strings:
    I'm selling a factory second Ibanez ANB205. This is his more recent signature model that was released last year. Body is Ash, Board and neck are maple. Preamp is a bartolini NTMB and the pickups are Bart B-Axis, I have the original pickups and will include them as well.

(Disclosures)
    The bass is a factory second for a few reasons. One, the finish has a little bit of irregularity on the bass side near the belly cut, tried to photograph, wouldn't show up. The neck also has a little bit of a rough spot around the 4th or 5th fret on the back where the finish was applied. This is something a luthier could easily remedy, just never bothered me enough to do so. Finally, the pickup cavities are cut a little irregularly, very hard to see from a distance and the black shielding paint makes it almost imperceptible, but I did my best to photograph. The back of the headstock is also stamped with an S.

Now the good. Despite some imperfections this bass is a beast tonally. It has all the mojo of a 70's jazz (which it's modeled after) and has an absolutely massive sound. I also can't stress enough how full and powerful the b-axis pickups make this bass sound. So with everything in mind, I've decided to price this at $1000 shipped, considering the sell for 2000 new. I'd also be willing to consider a lower price if you would prefer just the original pickups. Also the finger ramp is included.

Attached Files:

bbh and Obese Chess like this.
  2. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta (Grant Park!)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    What are you looking for in the "or trade" dept.?

3. bbh

bbh Supporting Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Those minor imperfections wouldn’t bother me. No, I must not. My course is thinning the herd. Must stay the course, otherwise I’d be a taker right now. Good luck, it won’t be hard to sell at this discount.

gt96g and Woodchuck like this.
  4. gt96g

gt96g Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Philly Area
    Sorry that was a mistake, this is for sale only for the time being.

Woodchuck likes this.
  5. 21DaHoagie12

21DaHoagie12

Feb 21, 2019
    New Jersey
    pm sent