1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ibanez ARTB100

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by beatlesfan64, Apr 11, 2010.

1. beatlesfan64

beatlesfan64

Apr 11, 2010
  2. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    neat... I kinda dig that.

3. beatlesfan64

beatlesfan64

Apr 11, 2010
    this is right around my desired price range for my next purchase...I am torn between this Ibanez, the Allen Woody, and maybe a Waterstone Indra...problem is, I haven't played either (they all fit my desired sound based on reviews, descriptions, specs, videos, etc...)

Also, there are some nice photos on the Ibanez website that show the binding...
    http://resources.ibanez.com/resourc...web/insets/zoom/test/ARTB100WH_arcb-2_pus.jpg

4. jasper383

jasper383

Dec 5, 2004
    Durham NC
    I have one. It's very nice, and a lot of fun to play. Lightweight, and no neck dive like some with this body shape. The sound is very much in the Jazz bass camp, with no noise that I can tell.

I chose it for a "change of pace" bass, over the violin basses. I really like the Les Paul body shape.