1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Ibanez Artcore AGB200 30" Scale w OHSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by rogerbmiller, Jan 20, 2018.

1. rogerbmiller

rogerbmiller Gold Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    Price:
    $450
    Strings:
    For sale is my Ibanez Artcore AGB200 Semi-Hollow bass. This is the original AFB-200 model with gloss finish (newer ones are relic finish) in a gorgeous tobacco brown with cream binding throughout. This model is a short scale instrument, 30” scale with extended string length via bridge tail. It’s condition is like new.

This bass has a giant, warm and woody sound as the audio link below demonstrates. The semi-hollow body and short scale in combination together really pack a punch and make this bass present in any mix or room. The pickups sound good and can be used to dial in some nice tone shaping too.

As I have said before, Ibanez really hit a home run with the Artcore line IMO. They brought to market an affordably priced, vibe-rich and appointment-rich line of hollow and semi-hollow instruments to market. These are top quality from fit to finish and full of elegant touches such as the binding, pearloid tuners, and classic design.

I am ASKING $450 or best offer shipped CONUS. Add $25 for shipping to MST or PST time zones. Bass will be shipped in the OHSC. I prefer a sale here to make room for the constant influx of new things I have coming in to try so no trades please unless for greater value than my asking price.

Pictures below. As you will see this bass is in ultra clean condition.

A quick link to audio demo is also below.

Any questions, please PM me.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

sethlow3 and dave64o like this.
  2. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ
    Wow! drool

How I wish that was one of the five-strings......

3. Weight?

4. rogerbmiller

rogerbmiller Gold Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    Finally had a chance to weigh it. Comes in at 8.4 lbs on the bath scale. I verified by stepping on and then stepping on with the bass.

In other news I wish I hadn’t stepped on. Or at least I wish the scale had better news for me!
    AA699CC9-FF61-49B9-9097-BE8B12D2A456.