1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ibanez Artcore with Jack Casady Pups/Guts, Hipshot Tuners, and Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Eilif, May 1, 2018.

1. Eilif

Eilif Holding it down in K-Town. Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2001
    Chicago
    Price:
    $355
    Strings:
    $355 Shipped LAST PRICE DROP!
    Last chance at this one. If it doesn't sell at $355 Shipped I'll just keep it.

Up for sale is an Artcore AGB140 with some notable upgrades and features.

-Electar Pickup and Impedence Selector from a Jack Casady bass..
    -Tuners are Hipshot Lic Ultralights. These are earlier MIK examples acquired from Lakland that are reversible.
    -Original hard Tolex case in good condition and is included.
    -34" Scale.
    -Beautiful Trans-brown finish with bound body and neck that just happens to match the Electar pickup.
    -Pots have been upgraded to 1000k Fender Amp pots to try to counter the massive dropoff that many stock JC harnesses have. Dropoff is somewhat improved but not entirely removed.
    -Has worn Fender Pure Nickel strings for most of it's life so the frets are in great shape.

This is the first generation Artcore. It and it's doublecut brother are the only Artcore basses that are long scale. Nice bass all around and sounds great but it's gotten almost no play since I acquired my Carlo and Wendler so it's off to a new home.
    20180501_091945. 20180501_092041. 20180501_092057. 20180501_092138. 20180501_091906.

Last edited: May 30, 2018
    Hoyt, Squint, EdwardofHuncote and 2 others like this.
  2. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Hmmm....I could use this. My hands would love it more than my NXT EUB.

dcr

3. Eilif

Oct 1, 2001
    Chicago
    They most certainly would.
    If you're interested in the bass I've got a selection of straps (including some cool ones made from vintage belts) you could take your pick from, just to sweeten the deal and make it look that much cooler...

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  4. butch2112

butch2112 Supporting Member

Mar 2, 2008
    Ship to Canada?

5. Eilif

Oct 1, 2001
    Chicago
    I'd be happy to ship to Canada, but it will be more expensive.

I know the costs for sending something as irregular as an instrument to Canda can vary quite a bit. I may have an idea on how to minimize them. Send me a PM if you're interested.

6. jmcgliss

jmcgliss

Apr 30, 2007
    Chicago
    Available? Where in Illinois?