Ibanez ATK 300, Fender Standard Jazz, Carvin bass amp

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by fender0456, Apr 28, 2004.

1. fender0456

Apr 28, 2004
    I'm selling ALL of my bass gear. I haven't played in quite a while. And I've just basically lost interest :crying: Here's what I have...

I have an Ibanez ATK 300 4 string. It's the Amber color, don't know what it's called. This thing is great to play rock or jazz (I've been in both kinds of bands) and it's also a slapper's DREAM!! I love this guitar. Two cases are included with this one...I'm asking $300 for it.

I have a white Fender Standard Jazz bass. 4 string. I love this guitar. It sounds awesome. I also put gold hardware on it. Oh, and it's fretless. I'm asking $230.

And a Carvin RL6815 1x15 2x8 combo amp. Here's what the site says...

We've created a bi-amped monster! Carvin combined the Series III R600 bass head, a heavy duty 15 inch woofer, and two 8 inch mid-range drivers, as well as the "RedEye" compression horn driver into a custom tuned, bi-amped enclosure to create the finest "combo" bass amp ever made! The R600 amp head uses the same high-powered technology found in Carvin's highly acclaimed DCM Series power amplifiers. The 600 watt RMS power rating is very conservative. The cabinet is computer-tuned to its drivers for a perfectly matched system. The "Cyclops" will pound out club-filling bass all night, every night, and still fit in the trunk or back seat with ease. The optional heavy duty CTS4 removable casters make it a breeze to move around. 21.75"W x 15.25"D x 31.25"H. Wt. 103 lbs.

Oh my god, I've played on amps in my day but this one is by far one of the best ones. I bought it for like $900 at carvin dot com last december. But I'll let it go for about $500, hell, make me an offer on whatever. Email me at WonderWall41@aol.com if you're interested.
  2. Fourbin

Feb 11, 2003
    Any pics of the ATK?
    E-mail them to: benkessler @ comcast.net