Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ibanez ATK 300, Fender Standard Jazz, Carvin bass amp

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by fender0456, Apr 28, 2004.

1. fender0456

fender0456

Apr 28, 2004
    I'm selling ALL of my bass gear. I haven't played in quite a while. And I've just basically lost interest :crying: Here's what I have...

I have an Ibanez ATK 300 4 string. It's the Amber color, don't know what it's called. This thing is great to play rock or jazz (I've been in both kinds of bands) and it's also a slapper's DREAM!! I love this guitar. Two cases are included with this one...I'm asking $300 for it.

I have a white Fender Standard Jazz bass. 4 string. I love this guitar. It sounds awesome. I also put gold hardware on it. Oh, and it's fretless. I'm asking $230.

And a Carvin RL6815 1x15 2x8 combo amp. Here's what the site says...

We've created a bi-amped monster! Carvin combined the Series III R600 bass head, a heavy duty 15 inch woofer, and two 8 inch mid-range drivers, as well as the "RedEye" compression horn driver into a custom tuned, bi-amped enclosure to create the finest "combo" bass amp ever made! The R600 amp head uses the same high-powered technology found in Carvin's highly acclaimed DCM Series power amplifiers. The 600 watt RMS power rating is very conservative. The cabinet is computer-tuned to its drivers for a perfectly matched system. The "Cyclops" will pound out club-filling bass all night, every night, and still fit in the trunk or back seat with ease. The optional heavy duty CTS4 removable casters make it a breeze to move around. 21.75"W x 15.25"D x 31.25"H. Wt. 103 lbs.

Oh my god, I've played on amps in my day but this one is by far one of the best ones. I bought it for like $900 at carvin dot com last december. But I'll let it go for about $500, hell, make me an offer on whatever. Email me at WonderWall41@aol.com if you're interested.
    Peace.

2. Fourbin

Fourbin

Feb 11, 2003
    Any pics of the ATK?
    E-mail them to: benkessler @ comcast.net