1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Ibanez ATK 300 (MII) Excellent Shape $300 *PRICE DROP

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by pudgychef, Jan 25, 2017.

1. pudgychef

pudgychef In Memoriam

Jan 22, 2005
    Chongqing, China
    Price:
    $300
    Strings:
    Mid 2000s Made in Indonesia ATK 300 4 String in Natural Finish
    Excellent condition - built like a tank, plays and sounds great.

Will ship in a well-packed, but beat up hard case. Unless the buyer wants the neck removed for cheaper/smaller shipping.

Fulls Disclosure:

The slots on the stock nut were originally cut too deep - had the nut replaced with a new bone nut my luthier cut for it (I can include replacement of the black plastic nut from Ibanez if you wish)

I very briefly tried a replacement pick-up and pre in here from Base Culture - I preferred the stock set-up and had it re-installed.

I have listed several basses as I need to thin the herd - not looking for trades at this time unless it is my bass + $ for a 4 string Bongo

Thanks for looking. Now that I have opened the photos full size - they are not clear enough. I will replace these photos as soon as I get a chance. IMG_1286.JPG IMG_1288.JPG IMG_1289.JPG IMG_1290.JPG IMG_1291.JPG IMG_1292.JPG IMG_1293.JPG

2. MMatFoCBass

MMatFoCBass

Feb 21, 2012
    What a steal.

If I needed a workhorse and was back in the Great North, I'd definitely snag this.

+ Bump

gregmon79 and pudgychef like this.
  3. danosix

danosix

May 30, 2012
    Where in Ontario?

4. pudgychef

pudgychef In Memoriam

Jan 22, 2005
    Chongqing, China
    Brantford

5. pudgychef