Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ibanez ATK 305!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by kazuhank, Mar 29, 2004.

1. kazuhank

kazuhank

Nov 12, 2002
    Portland, OR
    I have a '97 (Oct '96 neck date / Nov '97 body date) Korean Ibanez ATK 305 bass that I am no longer using. I'm asking $325 shipped to your door. Please email me at: benjaminrickard@yahoo.com if you are interested.

The bass has an alder body finished in black which means that it is considerably lighter than the heavy ash bodied Korean models. The bass plays great and has moderate playing wear (a small ding down by the lower strap button--nothing through the wood, just the standard surface scratches and scuffs), and is in good cosmetic shape. The neck is clean and straight and the frets only show minor wear in the lower registers (it will not require a dress anytime soon).

All in all, a great 5-string bass the virtues of which are sung here in the forums. I have finally realized that I am a four string guy and that the fives are not for me.

2. kazuhank

kazuhank

Nov 12, 2002
    Portland, OR
    A few things to add to answer some questions. The bass includes a hardshell case. The strings are a brand new set of D'Addarios. I hope that this helps.

3. odie

odie Supporting Member