1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ibanez ATK basses for those interested

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by JAUQO III-X, Jun 27, 2002.

1. Fran Diaz

Fran Diaz

Mar 28, 2002
    Santander, Spain
    Bassist
    almost 100% sure, it had the big bridge that surrounds the pickup, anyway I'm going to check the tape this evening (the house was busy when I saw it) and I'll be back here tomorrow to confirm it.

keep groooovin'
    Fran

2. Fran Diaz

Fran Diaz

Mar 28, 2002
    Santander, Spain
    Bassist
    After checking the tape I noticed that in fact, it was the Modulus Flea Bass. It had a lot of stickers that made it look like it had the big ATK bridge.
    sorry for the mistake

keep groooovin'
    Fran

3. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    Hey guys, i just got a brand new ATK 305 and its in the same colour as the one Fetch Da Bass has!

:)

they are soooo good sounding, it blew away several other basses in my "Limited Budget USA 2002 BASS HUNT" :D

pictures to come in the next days

4. Dave lets see those pic's........I have some sweet basses, but the ATK is the best sounding of any that I own. I am not a big fan of Ibanez, but the ATK 305 is a mighty fine bass, IMO.
    Does anyone own or have played one of the newer 400 series models? I think they only sell them in Europe and Asia?? I noticed that the bridge isn't the same shape as the older 300 series, and they added a Jazz style pickup at the neck. How do they compare to the 300 series???

5. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    ill have them tomorrow...

im IN LOVE with that bass... i wont buy a new bass in a long time (and i cant anyways... :( )

next in the GAS list: Bass Head and Cabinet, Sansamp Bass DI and a Pedal Tuner

6. shirojiro

shirojiro

Jan 24, 2001
    San Francisco
    The ATK through a Sansamp BDDI sounds *great*. That little black box is a tone monster!.

-Shin