Ibanez ATK :D :D :D :D

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by i_got_a_mohawk, Oct 24, 2005.

1. I just won an ATK on ebay, about time!!!! :D :D cant wait for it to come!

Now, the guy advertised it as an ATK100, but that is his bass in the pics, and it has a trans blue finish, and looking at the controls and the fact it has a J pup, i think this is an ATK 400, could someone confirm this?

If its not, im still hellishly happy :hyper:

oh yeah, link!

2. daasbraad

May 13, 2005
    The Netherlands
    You're right man, you're the happy owner of an ATK 400! That's a great bass, I played the 300 for quite a while and I can imagine the different sound options you can get from that extra j pickup with the triplebucker. Congrats!
  3. I cant remember if it was the 300 or 400 i tried in the shop a few years back, maybe the 300 , but, woooo :D
  4. pretty hot bass! i have been looking for that blue ATK400 for a long time! you will have fun with it!
  5. Luis Fabara

Luis Fabara

Aug 13, 2000
    Ecuador (South America)
    Audio Pro - Ecuador
    Thats definitely an ATK400

Now... where do we find a ATK500?
    I never had the chance of trying one of those.
  6. Me either, ive only ever seen a 500 in the ibanez 96 catalogue (96 i think anyway), looks nice !
  7. you picked that up for 150 pounds? that's GREAT!

Congrats, man...it's BEAUTIFUL!
  8. beam

Dec 29, 2002
    I should have mine in a week or two ;)
  9. fozzy

Jun 21, 2001
    Riga, Latvia, EU
    You lucky bastard :D
  10. Basstyra

Basstyra Commercial User

Apr 3, 2005
    CTO @ Two notes Audio Engineering
    Lucky man... 150£... :crying:

I prefer the 300, i'm not jealous, I prefer the 300, I'm not jealous, I prefer the 300, i'm not jealous, I prefer the 300, i'm not jealous... :crying:
  11. Surely you can get all the sounds of the 300 on the 400, just you also have the joy of a J neck pup :D :D :D :D