1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ibanez ATK models

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by oswi01, May 31, 2007.

1. oswi01

oswi01

May 22, 2007
    Just a little curious if anyone had a grip on all the different versions of this bass, what features, when/where were they made, price range etc.

I've seen mentions of at least 100, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 1300, USATK and the respective fivers, but there might be more?

I can bring my piece to the puzzle, I have a 500 with koa top and alder body that was made in Japan in 96, which I actually think is the only year it was made. I can keep it at close to zero action without getting fret buzz, so it's extremely easy to play but still has a really stable feel about it.

2. Kubs

Kubs

Jul 26, 2006
    Prague
    Hi I got "freshly" ATK 100, its made in japan in 1996, Basswood, maple 3piece neck, 2coil pickup, passive.
    About sound i am sorry but i cant give you clear review because i play it only with absolutely dead string....also it was in quite bad shape when i took of plate of steel around the pickup it was coroded(also wood was "caught" by this process)-i must grind it out.......it is i think from pre-owner sweat which makes me really disgusted :D so my advice is CHECK this plate if is clear - if not its good reason to have sale :D

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021