1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ibanez ATK800E Premium

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by nutdog, Jan 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. nutdog

nutdog when I'm a good dog they sometimes throw me a bone Supporting Member

Feb 19, 2009
    in the dog house
    Price:
    Strings:
    $580 paypal/shipped/insured/conus

SOLD LOCALLY FOR $475

I've had this about 10 months as my main player and love it but I got the dingwall bug so here it is...

This bass is very well thought out. Lots of versatility. MM pickup is two humbucking coils that can be run front, back or both in parallel via the 3 way toggle, then any can be blended with the neck. Volume/Blend/Bass/Mid/Treble knobs. Nice P sound from neck pickup and sweet active jazz slap tone when blending neck and front coil of MM.

Neck is thicker than SR type, more in the P category than jazz. Weight is 8.7lbs on my postal and bathroom scales.

Comes with Ibanez gigbag, tools and manual. Will ship in original Ibanez box.

As always, could meet in the Nashville, Chattanooga, Atlanta, Charlotte, Greenville, Augusta, Columbia, Florence areas.

FullSizeRender. FullSizeRender. FullSizeRender. FullSizeRender. FullSizeRender. FullSizeRender. FullSizeRender. FullSizeRender.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  2. nutdog

Feb 19, 2009
    in the dog house
    atk weight.JPG Mayo 1. Screen Shot 2016-11-16 at 10.11.02 PM.

Khronic and kas4tms like this.
  3. billhw13

billhw13

May 10, 2002
    Clinton, NJ
    Nice! I picked up one of these used, and it's now my main bass. It might seem odd, but I put flats on my bass and it can really do so much. I think that people traditionally look at these as slap basses...not so. With a twist of the pick-up pan, you can go from a p-bass sound to modern J. Aside from the tone, that bass has some nice hardware and design. Just a little unsolicited opinion...I don't know the seller - just wanted to point out what a cool bass this is.

Orange Caesar, seang15 and nutdog like this.
  4. Resonance129

Resonance129

Feb 15, 2011
    Georgia
    Man, I'm so interested... Just can't wing it right now... GLWS.
    If it's still posted for a while, I may send an email.

nutdog likes this.
  5. nutdog

Feb 19, 2009
    in the dog house
    Back up again

6. seang15

seang15

Aug 28, 2008
    Cary NC
    Very cool, very versatile bass.

nutdog likes this.
  7. c3powil

c3powil

Apr 18, 2008
    North of ATL, GA
    If you are interested in a trade, I have a carvin 6 string. Also local to north metro Atlanta.

8. nutdog

Feb 19, 2009
    in the dog house
    Probably not but if you want to send a pic and weight I'll check it out. That goes for any trade offer. Thanks.

9. TinIndian

TinIndian

Jan 25, 2011
    Micco Florida
    I think this is one of the best looking Ibanez basses in a long time. It's too bad they changed it up to a lighter color after only a couple years.

nutdog likes this.
  10. nutdog

Feb 19, 2009
    in the dog house
    Probably the last bump. I really like this bass so I've said no to some low offers. I don't really need it and have some bargaining room but not looking to dump it.

Enjoy and appreciate your independence! uncle-sam.