1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Ibanez ATK805

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Farrin D, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Farrin D

Farrin D

Jun 7, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Price:
    Strings:
    Hey all,

I recently watch a few videos of Ibanez Fretless basses and caught the itch to try one. So, I’d like to offer up my Ibanez ATK805 up for a trade. I’m looking for a GWB35 or a SRH500F or SRH505F in particular, so if you have one let me know!

My ATK is in pretty good condition, but has some buckle rash from the previous owner (and the same strings as they installed as well). The bass is quite light and has a huge range of sounds. I only have one pic on my phone at the moment, but I’ll post more later, thanks for looking!

EC9C0738-6BA5-4192-9F48-3244FC644714.jpeg

vivaknoxvegas and scotch like this.
  2. krovx

krovx Thump or Bust Supporting Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Michigan, USA
    If you change your mind on fretless trades let me know.

3. Farrin D

Farrin D

Jun 7, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Absolutely! I’m actually ok with selling it too. I should have marked it as FS/FT. I’ll change that now!

4. Farrin D

Farrin D

Jun 7, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I’m open to other trades as well, just the above are my main interests!

5. Plutonium244

Plutonium244 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2015
    Wisconsin
    GLWTS, the 3-position humbucker switch along with the single coil neck PU give great tones, and the maple gives it some snap. Nice bass.

Farrin D likes this.
  6. Farrin D

Farrin D

Jun 7, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    It definitely is a fun bass! It even has a really convincing Stingray sound to me. I could talk myself into keeping it...haha. The only thing is I either grab my Sire V7 5 or my SRSC805 more often when I’m playing 5 string.

Plutonium244 likes this.
  7. Farrin D

Farrin D

Jun 7, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Gave it a long play tonight and I’m going to hold on to it for now!

drumrtommy likes this.
  8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 2, 2020