1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

ibanez autowah

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by jgoldbe, Sep 23, 2008.

1. jgoldbe

jgoldbe

Jul 9, 2008
    New York City
  2. hey, sounds like a freaking bargain, i own the Synthesizer Bass SB7 and that must be pretty similar - autowahs with optional distortion,

ive also owned the Phase Modulator PM7 and the Phat Hed PD7

the one word of warning is that the footswitch can be tempramental, but thats pretty standard accross the line.

3. I used to own one, and I loved it. Wish i hadn't sold it and will be picking one up again. $25 is a steal, new it's like 60 bucks. And if you back out, direct the guy to me... :D

4. jgoldbe

jgoldbe

Jul 9, 2008
    New York City
    haha im not backing out, but as a fellow new yorker ill deffinitly let you know if i come across another used one for cheap.

5. Swimming Bird

Swimming Bird

Apr 18, 2006
    Wheaton MD
    I liked it a lot. It was a little sterile/predictable for my tastes, so I ended up switching to a DOD FX25. The Ibanez really shines with the distortion on before the filter lightly -- it can get very funky if you push it just right.