1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Ibanez BTB 1005(?) 5-String Maple over Mahogany Bolt-on *Calling All Ibanez Tech Heads*

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by 123321, Apr 18, 2019.

1. 123321

123321 Am Comfortably Dumb...

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia
    Price:
    $475.00
    Strings:
    This is an Ibanez BTB 5-string bolt on... I don't know for the life of me if it's Made in Japan or a more recent Prestige style model. Either way, it's a killer bass. Tuners not marked as Gotoh but great... Bartolini pickups with active pre. Bass is in good overall condition, but, sometimes, the best ones actually get used. Frets great, tone- on par- smokin'! These are known for their great tone. 35" scale and unvalued in the market! Fender gig bag.
    Serial number absent...

$475.00 shipped in the ConUS…

West of the Mississippi, add $25.00 because I happen to like this shirt...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzbtb3. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzbtb1. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzbtb2. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzbtb4. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzbtb5. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzbtb6.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
  2. Zooberwerx

Zooberwerx Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2002
    Virginia Beach, VA
    I know you're a friend and quasi-neighbor but why are the A / D / G machine head posts strung backwards?

Other than that: beautiful bass, GLWTS, etc!

Riis

123321 and TinyE like this.
  3. 123321

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia
    Hello my man Riis... you know me, I go through basses like underwear...lol... I haven't changed a thing on it yet! And just a word up to all our fellow Talkbass members... you would want Riis here to set up your bass... Man's got the golden touch! And I say this from a highly enjoyable personal experience or two! Thanks!

4. 123321

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia
    Riis, do I have it priced right? I may have a little room on it I need to know a good value for it. It is really, really nice

Edit: Was $550.00 when this question was asked...

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    Zooberwerx likes this.
  5. Zooberwerx

Zooberwerx Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2002
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Heck if I know....price looks good to me but I'm not familiar with the model or how it falls within the Ibanez hierarchy.

Life is good!

Riis

123321 likes this.
  6. 123321

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia
    And it's better with you in it! I mean it! Thanks!!

Zooberwerx likes this.
  7. 123321

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia
    Okay... I have someone inquiring about this but, "it's not over until the fat lady sings!"