1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ibanez BTB 1206 Prestige F/T

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Tewest86, Feb 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tewest86

Tewest86 Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2007
    New Orleans, LA
    Hi, I'm basically trying to see what's out there! I have an Ibanez btb 1206 prestige that I got in Sept. 2007. I'm really considering going back to 5-string so I'm trying to see it i can maybe get an even trade or close to it. It has the American Barts p/u and pre. The pre is v/blend with b/m/t and a mid selector switch. The bass basically almost new. I take care of my basses. I just put on a brand new set Elixor strings on it last week. I basically looking for a 5-string trade. Something like a MTD z 5 , lakeland 55-02, and i really dont know what else. Just shoot me some offers. Pics coming soon. Thanks

2. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    can ya post some pics?

I have an MTD Z6....

3. PM sent...

4. bassic_element

bassic_element

Sep 20, 2006
    You got any price in mind?

5. Tewest86

Sep 7, 2007
    New Orleans, LA
    That z6 sounds nice! What kind of top do you have on that z6? i've been trying to post my pics for that last 2hrs but it keeps saying they're too large.

6. Tewest86

Sep 7, 2007
    New Orleans, LA
  7. Tewest86

Sep 7, 2007
    New Orleans, LA
  8. Tewest86

Sep 7, 2007
    New Orleans, LA
  9. Tewest86

Sep 7, 2007
    New Orleans, LA
    For an out right sell, I'm will to let this one go for $950. However, I would really like an MTD Z5-6 for a trade.

10. DADDYBASS1

DADDYBASS1

Jun 11, 2006
    PHX
    These basses are serious business played one recently.

11. I take it no love for the Grendel?

Matt

12. Tewest86

Sep 7, 2007
    New Orleans, LA
    Honestly, I've been trying to find some info on a Grendal! what color is it?

13. Red flamed maple with maple neck, wenge fb. Pm me back with your email addy, and I can send you some more pics...

Matt

Attached Files:

14. Hey!

That BTB still up?

15. Tewest86

Sep 7, 2007
    New Orleans, LA
    Yes it's still up! I can get some better pics for you if you like. It's in very good condition. It has a little scratch on the back from my belt but you have to look close to see it. And also 2 very small dengs on it that are on the pics but since the dings are so small you probable cant see it! Nothing major but i like to list every single detail either micro or large.

16. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    PM's sent and traded, off the market!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.